Join us for Healthy Eating with Clara Wicoff, Camp Half-Blood for tweens and teens, accordion program, and the Sedgwick County Zoo!
- Monday, July 4th: CLOSED
- Every Tuesday @ 10 am – Story Time: Join us for our outside storytime! Listen to stories about the ocean and the animals that live there, sing songs, and do fingerplays!
- Tuesday, July 5th @ 2 pm – Healthy Eating with Clara Wicoff: Southwind Extension Agent Clara Wicoff will read stories and have activities all about healthy eating and snacks for children! All ages, located behind Depot.
- Wednesday, July 6th @ 10 am – Camp Half-Blood: Play Minute-to-Win-It games and challenges based on your favorite Greek gods and goddesses! For tween and teens ages 10 & up. Must be pre-registered. Registration starts June 27th and ends July 5th.
- Thursday, July 7th @ 10 am – Amy Rhodes, Accordion: Come hear local musician Amy Rhodes play her accordion! All ages are welcome.
- Every Thursday @ 2 pm – Kids Crafts: Come and make cute ocean crafts with us! All ages. Come and go. Leftover craft packets will be available Friday afternoon.
- Friday, July 8th @ 10 am – Sedgwick County Zoo: Come and learn about the amazing creatures at the Sedgwick County Zoo and see some of them up close and personal! All ages, located outside behind the Depot. In the case of bad weather, we will relocate to Central Park Pavilion.
- Friday, July 8th @ 2 pm – Rubix Cubes: Can you solve our rubix cubes? Play with traditional cubes or try one of our harder puzzles!
We’re almost done with summer reading! There’s still time to sign up at the library or online.
To register for July events, sign up at the library or online.